NEW RECIPE: Stewed Tomatoes with Shrimp
- Cocktail shrimp
- Variety tomatoes, qty as desired (all colors and sizes, large tomatoes roughly chopped)
- Garlic (1 T)
- 2 Green onion (chopped, whites and greens separated)
- Olive oil as desired
- Parsley and dill, chopped for garnish
- Peel shrimp
- Heat large skillet with oil on medium heat
- Brown garlic and whites of onion
- Add shrimp, fry until half cooked
- Add tomatoes
- After tomatoes begin to soften, lower heat and simmer until saucy.
- Plate and sprinkle with garnish and green onion.
I ate this plain, but it would be great over wild rice or another whole grain.
Easy, delicious, nutritious, and fast. :)